Saturday, July 11, 2009

On your mark, get set, BLOG!

well, i wanted my first post to be something REALLY exciting, but today has been pretty dull in my household. we did some yardwork, i washed and vacuumed my car and i'm planning on having an uneventful evening. after viewing my brand new blog and getting ready to announce it to the world...at least the facebook world, i wanted to have at least one post. so, here's numero uno and i have no doubt there will be some excitement to blog about in the days to come! after talking to my good friend emily a little while ago and hearing that she has close to 200 blog viewers a day i'm really feeling the pressure to be viewed. so please don't let my first blog bore you and y'all come back now!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I read your first blog AND I'm the first to comment on it. It took me forever just to get 7 followers and you already have 2, so you're way ahead of the game!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jenny. I find my blog (Verbal Vomit) to be very therapeutic for myself and enjoyable. It's a great way to share with family (in and out of town), friends, and even the random viewers who begin to follow. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read your stories! You always have something hilarious to share!!!

    ReplyDelete